Of Trees and Tushies

Do we really need to chop down trees to keep our tushies clean?

While tushies are important – I'll be sitting on mine a lot during this Envirobuggy madness – the answer for me is a no-brainer "No." And that brings me to my Sweet Thing No. 20: Recycled Paper Toilet Paper.

Yes, toilet paper. Perhaps not something you think about much. Maybe you just go for the least expensive brand, the one "they" say is softest, or the one you grew up using. But if you do take a moment to contemplate this issue, I'm confident you'll agree that the lifespan of toilet paper is so short that its production shouldn't involve the destruction of an entity that can live hundreds of years.

Toilet paper made from recycled paper. It's just a little thing you can do to keep an abundance of beautiful trees – and oxygen – in our world.

Green Forest and Seventh Generation are two brands I like. To be frugal, I do just get whichever one of those is on sale.